Process Indicator 4 Inch
- Minimum Order Quantity
- ONE Nos
Process indicators are typically display units for a 4-20mA signal input. They are suitable for displaying process parameters like flow rate, temperature, level speed, pH, etc at remote locations.
It senses signal from any closed loop current source and displays the corresponding value of data.
Our range of process indicators are available in a variety of display types and sizes, ranging from simple seven segment displays to high density video walls.
- Range (Span) can be set from 0 to 9999
- Microcontroller based meters with low VA burden
- Programming of parameter values
- Four switches for on-site programming
- Touch proof voltage and current terminals
- Senses value from any closed loop sensor
- Fully automatic operation
- Large display visible from distance
- Remote display available
- Signal retransmission available
* Can be made to order as per userÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s requirement.
230V AC, 50 Hz
0-9999 (4 digits)
0-99999 (5 digits)
Separate relays for high and low limit setting
Display options available
1Ã¢â‚¬, 2Ã¢â‚¬, 4Ã¢â‚¬, 8Ã¢â‚¬, 12Ã¢â‚¬, 24Ã¢â‚¬
P10, P8, P6, P4 displays
Red, Green, Blue, Pink, Yellow
Connected via RS485, 4-20 mA signal, LAN
Process value measurement and control
Large displays in plant area
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008